[Office in charge] Education Exchange and Cooperation Team,
Dept. of International Exchange and Cooperation
- - Tel
- (High school students) 82-2-3668-1428
- (University Undergraduates) 82-2-3668-1370
- - Fax
- - Email
- (High school students)email@example.com
- (University Undergraduates)firstname.lastname@example.org
To develop and nurture a greater global relationship between college students of Korea and China.
- High school students : In the second grade of the junior high school
- University Undergraduates : Undergraduates who are enrolled in the Department of Chinese Language or Chinese Languages-related majors, are currently in 2nd-4th grades, and with good grades are preferred.
- High school students : affiliated with the city and provincial educational offices designated as the subject of exchange by NIIED
- University Undergraduates : Students recommended by Korean universities, and those who are qualified will be chosen after screening by CSC (China Scholarship Consulting)
- High school students : Fully funded
- University Undergraduates : Living expenses, tuition fees etc.