[Office in charge]Education Exchange and Cooperation Team, Dept. of International Exchange and Cooperation
Cultivation of persons who are friendly to and supportive of Korea and enhancement of the national dignity of Korea through expansion of proliferation of Korean language education by dispatching Korean language teacher to local schools in Thailand, etc.
Subjects of selection and duration of the program
Dispatch Korean language teacher to local secondary schools in Thailand, etc.: Those who have acquired class 2 Korean language teacher certificate and higher than bachelor's degree with dispatchment period of 11 months (subject to country)
Dispatched Korean language teachers will be provided with:
- The cost of an economy-class round trip airfare to and from the designated country
- Living expenses to help provision for the cost of the stay
- Insurance coverage local to the designated country
* The details related to the dispatch follow the basic plan by the Ministry of Education in Korea.
Post a notice(Feb.) -> Reviewing applicants documentation(Early Mar.)
- Interview and class demonstration(Mid Mar.)
- Selection of Teachers(Late Mar.)
- Pre-departure Orientation(Apr.)
* Subject to change